More and more people ask us how to set Hakisa.com as their web browsers home page. Therefore we are going to explain in this post how to change the default home page of your browser (software you use to access the internet) step by step.
Indeed, you can select the home page or start page of the browser. Each time you start the browser, the website you choose, will then automatically be loaded. The steps you need to take to change your home page are dependent on the browsers. We will now show you how to change your home page in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- Click on the icon with the three horizontal bars (ex wrench icon), located in the upper right hand corner of your browser and choose “Settings”.
- In the “On startup” part, click on “Set pages”.
- Type in the URL : http://www.hakisa.com and confirm with “OK”.
- Click on “Tools” and select “Settings”
- In order to change your home page, type in the URL (address of a website), in our case: http://www.hakisa.com
- Click on “OK”
- Click on “Tools”
- Then click on “Internet Options”
- In order to change your home page type in a URL (address of a website) in our case: http://www.hakisa.com
- Click on “Apply” and afterwards on “OK”